• The maximum power output is up to 12VDC / 500mA per each channel.
• In case of SC-VRP0604(H), when the total supplied power for the 4 cameras is over 20W, some cameras may not work properly.
• In case of SC-VRP0608, when the total supplied power for the 4 cameras from ch #1 to ch #4 or from ch #5 to ch #8 is over 20W, some cameras may not work properly.
• Please note that video transmission performance may vary depending on the camera, cable, cable length and so on.
• If the units fail to work properly, please contact your distributor.
SeeEyes one coax solutions is to transmit the video, power and data over 1 single coaxial cable.
By using this solution, you can minimize the infrastructure cost and save labor cost also.
SeeEyes provides you to various solutions such as HD-SDI, Analog, UTP, Ethernet.
This table shows the transmission distance of SeeEyes HD-SDI Products depending on the various coaxial cable. Refereing this information, it is possible to estimate the length of coaxial cable when using SeeEyes HD-SDI transmission devices.
HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M)
3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M)
1280 x 720p, 50/59.94/60
1920 x 1080p, 50/59.94/60
1920 x 1080i, 50/60
1920 x 1080p, 29.97/30